This special exhibition will run from 15-18 April 2010, as part of the Jane Austen Festival of Australia.
- Black silk spencer, c.1810
- Short cream mitts c. 1810
- Man's linen shirt, c.1800
- Roller-printed floral cotton bodice top (skirt missing), c.1820
- Cotton bib-front daydress, c.1810
- Silk bib-front daydress, c.1810
- White muslin daydress, c.1820
- Infant's nightgown, c.1820
- Silk Ballgown with Pelerine, c.1830
- Men's hand embroidered polychrome floral waistcoat, c.1780
- Lady's leather dance slippers, c. 1830
- Embroidered silk organza shawl, whitework, extremely fine and sheer, c. 1800
- Blue chambray cotton girls round gown with ornate sleeves, c.1820
- Corded stays (regency corset) c. 1830
We welcome loans of mannequins, dummies and display cases for the staging of this exhibition. Please phone Aylwen on 0409 817 623 if you can be of assistance.